Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Driver with a flexible schedule?If so, we have the PERFECT opportunity for you!!!Pate Rehabilitationis currently hiring for PART-TIMETRANSPORTERS to join our growing team in our Anna,TX location.
We have multiple openings at this time that are all PART-TIME!
You will drive our company van to transport clients to and from the Pate facility or medical appointments, and assist in other program areas as needed.
This position is Monday - Friday (28-32 hours per week).
Route Hours Available:
Monday-Friday (SPLIT SHIFT): 5:30AM - 9:00AM / 3:00PM - 6:30PM
Monday-Friday: 9:00AM - 2:00PM
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Texas driver’s license.
- Position will require some walking, stooping, bending, pulling, lifting up to 50 pounds or more, as well as transferring patients in and out of vehicles.
- Willingness to pursue getting a commercial driver’s license.
- Employee must meet the requirements as specified in the company insurance policy.
- No convictions for driving while intoxicated.
- Must be able to establish rapport with clients.
- Pass all pre-employment and employment verifications.
- Criminal History Check
- Current and valid Texas Driver’s License
- Good Driving Record
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid Training Certifications
- Annual TB test
- Negative Drug Screen
- Job requires walking, standing, lifting, bending, and pulling.
- Position may require driving in/exposure to hazardous weather conditions.
- May require travel to different facilities.
*** ALL OF THESE POSITIONS ARE PART-TIME, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY FULL-TIME OPENINGS AT THIS TIME **
This would be a great fit for someone looking to get their foot in the door in the healthcare field and learn from the ground up. We offer extensive training for all our employees and when Full-Time opportunities open, you can apply internally!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today - these positions will go fast!
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's License (Required)