Email us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
• Develops lesson plans and manages the learning experiences for students to ensure the needs of the groups and
individual students are met.
• Assists students toward self-directed learning and normalization.
• Maintains a neat, well organized, and attractive prepared environment consistent with ECD pedagogy.
Establish the morning and extended day work period and give lessons as needed.
Establish and maintain classroom true environment, paying particular attention to the needs of students.
Implement and update curriculum as student needs dictate.
Plan, prepare and maintain all units of study–including materials, thematic units, library books, etc.
• Create a daily routine that supports the classroom as well as entire school.
• Treat children with unconditional positive regard and provide individualized care for needs
• Monitor group activities to maximize healthy socialization, fostering of community and healthy recreation
• Calmly prepare transition activities
• Double check all learning materials
• Remove all items that need repair replacement or cleaning
• Rotate books
• Note needed janitorial services, work orders
• Restructure classroom routine as needed
• Place orders or go shopping
• Plan how to use volunteers, parents or “special resource people” for next week
• Update personal notes
• Other job duties as assigned