Full Job Description
Evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Meet daily revenue and sold-hour goals by prioritizing the most urgent and profitable calls.
- Relay accurate information to technicians, ensuring proficient, quality customer experiences.
- Manage the whereabouts and needs of every technician in the field.
- Record the results of each service call and create report summaries for senior management.
- Be professional and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
- Respond to customer requests, resolving issues and promoting the brand.
- Participate in training to boost sales and ensure quick, accurate dispatch of incoming orders.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician’s progress.
Competencies for Success
· Develop a proven track record in customer service.
· IT competent; good typist and proficient with phone systems.
· Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
· Strong verbal and written communications.
· Ability to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
· Personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team
Knowledge on Service Titan is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- One location
- Develop efficient routes to ensure that deliveries are made in a timely fashion
- Maintain contact with drivers throughout their shifts and address any routing issues they might have
- Monitor road conditions, construction zones, and accidents in order to revise routes as needed
- Update customers on the status of their deliveries including any delays that occur
- Answer calls from delivery drivers and relay any emergencies they have to the appropriate channels
- Other duties as requested
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place